i havent saw the kid in person Lung, how big is he?
Carmichael is freaky good. I don't know if he's a D1 player, he's definately not at QB. He can make a college roster somewhere though. I'd like to see him at a D1 school as a HB or a slot reciever. At a preseason camp this past spring he ran a laser timed 4.33 in Knoxville. Supposedly it was a fast track but that's till pretty impressive.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
i havent saw the kid in person Lung, how big is he?
[IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]
I've seen him listed as 6'1" 200 lbs. I'd say he's around 6'. I think he has a Western Carolina offer. I'm sure he's got offers from a bunch of smaller schools. This Friday night check out the local news highlights. He's something to see.
![]()
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
so no way he is a QB at the big D1 level.
6' 200 makes a helluva slot wr or a wing back tho, percy harvin-style.
ive saw some highlights, not much but some.
[IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
That is a prefect description on Greenville... I watched the Tenn High game. They are somthing else. They don't look like a high school team with the pads on. Big kids. Hall the D'linemen is a beast as well. I am not sure what grade he is in but I would think he would get some looks.
"Players win games. Teams win championships."
but carmichael's not the best player in the state, TN has some pretty big recruits every year.
jabriel washington committed to alabama, tino thomas is going to UT, antonie the big de, devrin young is going to ut, etc..
i admit i dont know much at all about carmichael, but i dont think hes the best in TN
[IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]
If I am not mistaken the reason Western Carolina offered him is that is where family moved from and has connections to the program. I know that Carson-Newman, Tusculum, and Bervard have offered him. I seen the Greenevillie-Science Hill scrimage tape you talk about a track meet Greenevillie won 11-10
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMexRbUSSeE"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMexRbUSSeE[/ame]
Willie is the most dangerous player in Tenn. He can take it to the house on anyone anytime anywhere.
Gate City: 16 State Championships in the 2000s
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
he is a good player, but if he was that good, he would have some big-time offers like other kids.
Young at Bearden is going to UT, and the guys I listed before are all big time players.
Lung, Bob, VOL61, can anyone back me up here?
[IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]
Bookmarks